Monday, November 3, 2008

the scary feeling

twice gets academic warning doesn't make me felt scared to then get gpa min2. . .
i shall try despite of my ability limit. . but i am sure god gives good road. . .
not may be i am lecture at unpad if i don't can and on also i can lecture at unpad.

i don't understand why many student universities that felt proud with value graduate tall if later in look for job stills difficult permanent. and i am very frown upon kaprodi my direction. too haughty for self doesn't give solution for me.
now i must get up not moment it quiet and wait but must run and chase gpa. there is no word for late the solution there's only at i
i am dissapointed with myself! ! ! i have skill in the field of computer basic but my skill likely of no use at academic this because lesson whom i can difference with skill and ability whom i have. but one day later i am sure skill that has can useful for my life
---------thanks want to read myblog----

.:Print this page:.

No comments:

Post a Comment